This site is a 24/7 service offered to students and their families for viewing bills, making payments, and managing their student account. You can:
Student Account Center
- Check your balance.
- Make a payment towards your balance.
- View your payment history.
- Store your payment methods for quick and easy payment.
- As a student, provide permission to others (parents, employers, etc) to view your bill and make payments.
- View and print your billing statement.
- Set up your bills to be paid automatically.
Payment Plan Management
- Enroll in a payment plan so you can pay your balance in installments.
- View your current payment plan status.
- Make a payment toward one of your installments.
- Schedule future installment payments.
Contact Financial Aid
Financial Aid Quick Links
- Financial Aid Home
- Complete Your FAFSA
- FAFSA Simplification Information
- Cost of Attendance / Financial Aid Budgets 2023-2024
- Direct Deposit Instructions
- E-Bill Services
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Refund Dates
- Financial Aid Terminology
- Financial Aid Tutorials
- University Information and Disclosures