This scholarship endowment was established by friends of KCAD to provide financial support for students continuing in the KCAD MArch program.
- Graduate student enrolled in the MArch program who has completed a minimum of one full semester
- Eligible students must be enrolled full-time during the periods of enrollment in which they will be receiving the scholarship
- Minimum 3.30 GPA at the time of application
- Applicant shall submit a statement of architectural purpose no longer than three pages in length, illustrated by architectural images from the applicant's work or created by the applicant for this statement (pdf format no larger than 10 MB)
- Applicant shall submit a copy of the portfolio that the student submitted for their initial application to the MArch program or a comparable portfolio of their choosing (pdf format no larger than 10 MB)
- Applicant shall submit two letters of recommendation
This scholarship is not renewable, but recipients are welcome to reapply annually if they continue to meet the required criteria.
To apply, please go to the KCAD Slideroom website.