This scholarship endowment was established by Dr. Suzanne Eberle, Professor of Art History, and husband Gary Eberle, to provide financial support for KCAD sophomore, junior, or senior level students majoring in Art History or Fashion Studies.
- Undergraduate sophomore, junior, or senior level student majoring in Art History or Fashion Studies
- Eligible students must be enrolled full-time during the periods of enrollment in which they will be receiving the scholarship
- Minimum 3.30 GPA at time of application
- Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form (international students are not required to complete the FAFSA for eligibility)
- Applicant must submit a written essay of 400-500 words that examines how their participation in the field of Art History or Fashion will contribute to a meaningful society
Recipients are eligible to receive this scholarship for a total of three years as long as the minimum 3.30 GPA is maintained and satisfactory progress towards a degree in Art History or Fashion is being made.
To apply, please go to the KCAD Slideroom website.