Professor Phillip Renato and his family established this scholarship endowment to honor the memory of his brother Brian Rizzi. The award provides financial support for KCAD students enrolled in the Metals and Jewelry Design program who demonstrate excellence in drawing and hands-on fabrication, the ability to consistently imagine and produce work, and a commitment to the field of Metals and Jewelry Design.
- Undergraduate student majoring in Metals and Jewelry Design
- Eligible students must be enrolled full-time during the periods of enrollment in which they will be receiving the scholarship
- Minimum 3.00 GPA at the time of application
- Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form (international students are not required to complete the FAFSA for eligibility)
- Applicant must submit five (5) digital images of their original work that demonstrate excellence in drawing and hands-on fabrication as well as the ability to consistently imagine and produce work
- Applicant must submit a 250 word statement that expresses their personal commitment to the field of Metals and Jewelry Design
This scholarship is not renewable, but recipients are welcome to reapply annually if they continue to meet the required criteria.
To apply, please go to the KCAD Slideroom website.