Former KCAD Board of Trustee member, Dirk Hoffius, established this endowed scholarship to provide financial support for KCAD students. Mr. Hoffius has long been a strong supporter of KCAD, West Michigan, and its creative community.
- Undergraduate student majoring in any KCAD program
- Eligible students must be enrolled full-time during the periods of enrollment in which they will be receiving the scholarship
- Incoming transfer and current students must have a minimum 2.75 GPA at the time of application
- Incoming high school student must have a minimum ACT score of 21 or SAT score 960*/1040** and minimum high school 3.00 GPA
- Must be a first-generation student to attend college. (A first-generation college student is defined as a student whose parent(s)/legal guardian(s) have not completed a Bachelor's degree.)
- Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form (international students are not required to complete the FAFSA for eligibility)
Recipients are eligible to receive this scholarship for a total of four years as long as the minimum 2.75 GPA is maintained and satisfactory progress towards a degree is being made.
To apply, please go to the KCAD Slideroom website.
**Evidenced-Based Reading and Writing Section and Math Section SAT score after March 1, 2016