Former KCAD Board of Trustee member, Dirk Hoffius, established this endowed scholarship to provide financial support for KCAD students. Mr. Hoffius has long been a strong supporter of KCAD, West Michigan, and its creative community.
- Full-time undergraduate student majoring in any KCAD program
- Incoming transfer and current students must have a minimum 2.75 GPA at the time of application
- Incoming high school student must have a minimum ACT score of 21 or SAT score 960*/1040** and minimum high school 3.00 GPA
- Must be a first generation student to attend college
- Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form (unless an international student)
Recipients are eligible to receive this scholarship for a total of four years as long as the minimum 2.75 GPA is maintained and satisfactory progress towards a degree is being made.
To apply, please go to the KCAD Slideroom website.
**Evidenced-Based Reading and Writing Section and Math Section SAT score afer March 1, 2016