Appalachian Hardwood Manufacturers and furniture industry partners established this scholarship endowment to provide financial support for KCAD junior or senior level students enrolled in the Furniture Design program.
- Full-time undergraduate junior or senior level student majoring in Furniture Design
- Minimum 3.00 GPA at the time of application
- Preference shall be given to applicants who demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form (unless an international student)
- Applicants must submit a 250 to 500-word essay that expresses their personal goals and aspirations
- Applicants must submit five (5) digital images of their original work
This scholarship is not renewable, but recipients are welcome to reapply annually if they continue to meet the required criteria.
To apply, please go to the KCAD Slideroom website.