This scholarship endowment was established by Katherine A. Vonk to honor the memory of her husband Jan G. Vonk, a long-time professor in KCAD’s Graphic Design program. This award is intended to provide financial support for KCAD sophomore, junior or senior level students enrolled in KCAD’s Graphic Design program and who demonstrate integrity and dedication to the program as well as give back to the community.
- Undergraduate sophomore, junior, or senior level student majoring in Graphic Design
- Eligible students must be enrolled full-time during the periods of enrollment in which they will be receiving the scholarship
- Minimum 3.00 GPA at the time of application
- Must demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form (international students are not required to complete the FAFSA for eligibility)
- Applicants must submit a 250 to 500-word essay that addresses personal integrity, dedication to the field of Graphic Design, and commitment to give back to the community
This scholarship is not renewable, but recipients are welcome to reapply annually if they continue to meet the required criteria.
To apply, please go to the KCAD Slideroom website.