The Kendall NEXT Scholarship has a yearly value of $1,000. This scholarship will be split evenly between fall and spring semesters. The scholarship is renewable for three years with continuous full-time enrollment and 2.75 cumulative GPA. Maximum lifetime value = $4,000.
All applicants are automatically reviewed for eligibility effective for incoming freshman in the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Must be admitted into a degree granting program at KCAD.
- Must have graduated from high school.
- Must enroll full-time at KCAD within one year of high school graduation.
- Transfer students are not eligible.
- Must have successfully earned a grade of C or better in at least 3 credits through a KCAD or FSU collaborative high school dual enrollment program.
- Scholarship is renewable for 3 years with a 2.75 cumulative GPA from KCAD and maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
- Renewal is contingent upon continuous full-time enrollment.
- Scholarship may be stacked with other scholarships to cover up to the cost of attendance.