Donor Supported Scholarships
Rob Jackson Extra Credit Projects Scholarship Endowment
KCAD alumnus Rob Jackson ('89, Illustration) established this scholarship endowment—through his company, Extra Credit Projects—to provide financial support for students enrolled in KCAD's Graphic Design or Illustration programs.
- Undergraduate sophomore, junior, or senior level student majoring in Graphic Design or Illustration
- Eligible students must be enrolled full-time during the periods of enrollment in which they will be receiving the scholarship
- Minimum 2.90 GPA at the time of application
- Preference shall be given to applicants who demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form (international students are not required to complete the FAFSA for eligibility)
- Applicants must submit a 400 to 500-word essay that examines how they give EXTRA to their education, their chosen field, and their community
This scholarship is not renewable, but recipients are welcome to reapply annually if they continue to meet the required criteria.
To apply, please complete the online application on the KCAD Slideroom website.