This scholarship endowment was established by Mrs. Anita M. Gilleo to provide financial support for KCAD senior level students as well as to honor the collaborations between David Wolcott Kendall and painter Mathias J. Alten in the 1900s.
- Full-time undergraduate senior level student who is in good academic standing
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate academic merit; demonstrated financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form (unless an international student) will be a secondary consideration
- Applicants must submit five(5) digital images of their original work that demonstrates the following:
- Solid drawing and draftsmanship
- Discipline and industriousness
- Respect for traditional standards of craftsmanship
- Versatility as to medium and subject matter
- "Painterly" technique as opposed to mechanically assisted, highly abstract subject matter or extreme photo-realism.
This scholarship is not renewable.
To apply, please go to the KCAD Slideroom website.