“...support and promote the advancement of Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris State University (KCAD) as an institution and to foster a spirit of community, involvement, and life-long connection by its alumni.”
KCAD's Alumni Association offers a variety of benefits, networking events, and opportunities for life-long learning and connection. In addition to KCAD-specific benefits, alumni also receive benefits from Ferris State University.
KCAD Alumni Benefits Include:
- 10% discount on Pro Folio, Grow Folio, and Go Folio, Continuing Studies professional development and enrichment courses. This discount includes family members residing in the same household under the age of 18.
- Access to Handshake, the online resource for searching jobs and internships.
- Subscription to KCAD'sPortfolio, magazine.
- Receive two additional months free with any paid Grand Rapids Art Museum (GRAM) membership. Enter discount code "KCADGRAD" in appropriate field during online registration.
- 5% discount for Alumni to attend Creativity Uncorked, an adult GRAMStudio program. Enter discount code "kcad2018" in appropriate field during online registration.*
- 10% discount on already discounted prices at Service Reproduction.
- 10% discount on any order at FoamCorePrint.com. Must enter discount code KCAD10 at check out to receive discount.
- Borrowing privileges and access to online resources (on campus only) from Kendall Library Services with KCAD student ID.
- Travel discounts for rental cars, trucks and hotels.
- Discount on auto and home owners insurance from Liberty Mutual.
- Access to the Alumni Insurance Program, assisting recent graduates with insurance needs, such as short-term medical insurance and group-level term life insurance.
- Cash Course: learn about financial basics.
- Free alumni email address.
*If you are a KCAD alumni and GRAM member you will need to login with the email address associated with your GRAM membership to receive both your GRAM member discount and KCAD alumni discount.
Ferris Alumni Benefits Include:
Questions? Email [email protected]