The KCAD Alumni Association's core mission is to:
“...support and promote the advancement of Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris State University (KCAD) as an institution and to foster a spirit of community, involvement, and life-long connection by its alumni.”
KCAD's Alumni Association offers a variety of benefits, networking events, and opportunities for life-long learning and connection. In addition to KCAD-specific benefits, alumni also receive benefits from Ferris State University.
Ferris/KCAD Alumni Benefits Include:
- Access to Handshake, the online resource for searching jobs and internships.
- Travel discounts for rental cars, trucks and hotels.
- Discount on auto and home owners insurance from Liberty Mutual.
- Access to the Alumni Insurance Program, assisting recent graduates with insurance needs, such as short-term medical insurance and group-level term life insurance.
- Cash Course: learn about financial basics.
- Free alumni email address.
- Borrowing privileges and access to online resources (on campus only) from KCAD Library Services with KCAD student ID.
- A 25% discount off any Grand Rapids Art Museum (GRAM) membership level when joining within three months of graduation. Redeem offer onsite or by calling GRAM’s Visitor Services at 616.831.1000.
- A $5 discount off any GRAM membership level at any point in time. (Redeem offer online with code KCADAlumni, onsite, by phone at 616.831.1000)
Questions? Email [email protected].