Make a living AND make a difference.
As a graduate of the Printmaking program, you’ll be prepared to engage in a rich, fulfilling practice of creating culturally significant and meaningful works of art. The versatile set of creative, critical thinking, and communication skills you’ll develop will also open up a number of other career options in art-related fields.
- Professional Artist
- Museum Preparator
- Archivist/Collections Manager
- Art Director
- Gallery Owner
- Master Printer
Where KCAD Printmaking alumni work
Where KCAD Printmaking alumni have attended graduate school
- Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ) – Master of Fine Arts
- Bowling Green State University (Bowling Green, OH) – Master of Fine Arts
- Artist Help Network
- Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook – Craft and Fine Artists
- CollegeGrad – Craft and Fine Artists Career Information
- National Assembly of State Arts Agencies
- New York Foundation for the Arts – Professional Development for Artists
- ONet OnLine – Fine Art Career Information
- The Art Career Project – Screen Printing Career Information
- Southern Graphics Council International
Disclaimer: Information on this page is provided for the convenience of the public, and is subject to change. While KCAD strives to make the information on this website as timely and accurate as possible, the college makes no guarantees about its contents, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions. No warranty of any kind, implied or expressed, is given with respect to the contents of this site or its links to other Internet resources. Names of or links to other businesses or organizations do not constitute endorsement or recommendation.