How will campus look, feel, and work differently this fall?
- Seats will be 7 feet apart.
- There will be a 7-foot divide between the instructor and students.
- Stairwells have been designated as up or down.
- Elevator capacities have been reduced to two people at a time.
- If you are physically able, you are encouraged to take the stairs and follow directional signage.
- Social distancing guidance and directional reminders will be found throughout campus to help support social distancing best practices.
- Please note that spaces that have not been reconfigured to support social distancing will remain closed during the fall semester.
- Refer to the Building Hours page for complete details on the specific days/times campus will be open or closed
- Registered Student Organizations should coordinate with their faculty advisor for any space reservation needs.
NOTE: Information on student access to the library, woodshop, and labs and studio areas with specialized equipment outside of class time will be shared very soon. Please check back for updates.