Assisting in Your Pursuit of Academic Excellence
Peer tutors are available to assist students with the content of art history, math and a limited number of general education courses. Students can learn academic skills which will help them grow in their learning endeavors.
Requesting a Tutor
- Complete the Student Learning Request Form which is located in the Activities and Resource Center (ARC) or send a request via email to [email protected].
- After your application has been received, the ARC will assess whether a tutor is available for the requested class and notify you of the tutor's contact information.
- The tutor and student will then make arrangements to meet for up to two hours each week.
Preparing For Your Session
- Your tutor is here to assist you, but the goal is to not just complete your homework.
- Read your assignment and assigned readings before you come.
- Attempt your homework and come with questions about problem areas.
- Bring your textbook, workbooks and class assignments.