Official Transcript Requests
Requesting Official Transcripts Online
- Visit the Ferris State University Transcript Request information page
- Click on the National Student Clearing House link
- Enter "Ferris State University" as the school you want to order your transcripts from (Kendall College of Art and Design is not listed separately)
KCAD classes and degree earned will be listed on your transcript and will be printed on Ferris State University paper.
*Please note, if you were a student at KCAD before 1985 the online process will not work for you and it will take longer to fulfill your request.
Requesting Official Transcripts In Person/via US Mail
- Complete the online KCAD Transcript Request Form
- Return the automatically-generated PDF of your completed form (sent to the email indicated
on the form) and $5 transcript request fee* in person to the KCAD Academic Records
Office (7th floor of the 17 Fountain St. NW building)
- Mail the automatically-generated PDF of your completed form (sent to the email indicated
on the form) and $5 transcript request fee* to:
Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris State University
17 Fountain St NW
Grand Rapids MI 49503
*Transcript request fee must be paid via cash, check, or money order ONLY Debit or
credit cards not accepted.
Unofficial Transcript Requests
If you need an unofficial transcript, you can print one through your MyFSU account.
- Sign into your MyFSU account
- Click on the Student tab
- Click on the MyRecords icon
- Look for the column on the left-hand side and select the first option (Unofficial Transcript)
- Highlight your transcript, then right-click on mouse and select Print. Instead of selecting a printer to send the document to, arrow down to ‘Save as PDF’.
- Click on Save, add a file name, and save to your desktop for attaching
If you have any questions about transcript requests, please email [email protected].