Over The Top SEO
SEO Experts


Get your records.

Official Transcript Requests

Due to COVID-19, official transcript requests are currently only available online through Ferris State University.


  1. Visit the Ferris State University Transcript Request information page
  2. Click on the National Student Clearing House link
  3. Enter "Ferris State University" as the school you want to order your transcripts from (Kendall College of Art and Design is not listed separately)

KCAD classes and degree earned will be listed on your transcript and will be printed on Ferris State University paper.

*Please note, if you were a student at KCAD before 1985 the online process will not work for you and we will not be able to fill such requests until the fall.

Unofficial Transcript Requests

If you need an unofficial transcript, you can print one through your MyFSU account.


  1. Sign into your MyFSU account
  2. Click on the Student tab
  3. Click on the MyRecords icon
  4. Look for the column on the left-hand side and select the first option (Unofficial Transcript)

Have Questions?

If you have any questions about transcript requests, please email [email protected].