2020 Excellence Awards Online Exhibition
Each year, those KCAD students who exhibit a rare level of mastery and accomplishment in their chosen field are honored with the Excellence Award, the epitome of KCAD undergraduate student achievement. We’re proud to showcase the following students as the 2020 Excellence Awards winners!
- Lotus Liu - Art History
- Joe Dunaske - Collaborative Design
- Fabian Fronz - Digital Art and Design
- Glyph Lee - Drawing
- Dominique Alyse McNeal - Fashion Studies
- Caitlyn Straley - Graphic Design
- Emma Vanderlinden - Illustration
- Parker Wonser - Industrial Design/KCAD Institutional Service Award
- Sara Petoskey - Interior Design
- Rachel Glenn - Medical Illustration
- Bo Stuck - Metals and Jewelry Design
- Taylor Hendrix - Painting
- Cassandra Schrader - Photography
- Bailey Sell - Printmaking
- Emma Riley - Sculpture and Functional Art
We often turn to creativity to get through difficult times, and it’s been extremely hard on everyone at KCAD—and especially on our graduates—to not be able to celebrate our students’ achievements through our traditional Annual Student Exhibition and year-end programming.
While there is no replacement for seeing art and design in person, or for being able to gather together in a physical space, we felt it vital to create an online platform to showcase and celebrate the brilliant work of our 2020 Excellence Award winners.
The exhibition will go live at kcad2020.org on May 5th at 4PM!